LiteSpeed Webserver License Overview
LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) is an Apache-interchangeable, high performance, secure, and easy-to-use web server able to handle thousands of concurrent connections with a small memory footprint. With its comprehensive range of features and easy-to-use web administration console, LSWS can help you conquer the challenges of deploying an effective web serving architecture.
LSWS works flawlessly as a drop-in Apache replacement alongside any hosting control panels written for Apache. For cPanel, you can directly manage LSWS through the WHM plugin. LSWS is also officially supported by cPanel. LSWS is CloudLinux CageFS compatible as well.
LSWS can greatly increase the performance of popular PHP web applications such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, and Xenforo thanks to seamless, optimized communication between LSWS and third party web applications using LSAPI. Our benchmarks demonstrate that it is up to 6 times faster than Apache and 50% faster than Nginx for static content and up to 50% faster for PHP than Apache with mod_php.
With its 5.0 release, LSWS became the first widely-used web server to support HTTP/2. Also part of the 5.0 release is LiteMage Cache, a full page caching solution designed specifically for Magento sites that can make Magento stores up to 75 times faster.
Upgrade your server to the #1 commercial web server on the internet today and start enjoying the improved performance, lower operating costs, and enhanced security that only LiteSpeed can provide!
Ultra VPS License /month
Dedicated (1 CPU) License /month
Dedicated (2 CPU) License /month
Dedicated (4 CPU) License /month
Dedicated (8 CPU) License /month
- Apache compatible .htaccess support
- Apache compatible URL rewrite engine
- mod_security compatible request filtering
- Built-in Anti-DDoS
- Support for HTTP/2 and SPDY
- SSL, IPv4, IPv6
- Built-in page caching and ESI support
- GZIP compression
- CloudLinux CageFS compatible
- PHP, Servlet/JSP, Perl, Ruby, Python
- CGI, FastCGI, LSAPI, Proxy, AJPv13, suEXEC
- Virtual Host-Level Bandwidth Throttling
- WebSocket proxying
- Up to 6 times faster than Apache
- 3 times faster than Apache in SSL
- Serves Magento pages up to 75 times faster with LiteMage cache
- PHP performance increases 50%
If you are still using Apache or evaluating alternatives, test drive and benchmark LSWS in your own hostile environment. You have nothing to lose, a world of difference in performance to gain with a leap in ease-of-use and the safety of enterprise level support. Switching is quick and easy with 1-Click migration using the cPanel WHM plugin.
Pricing – Comparison Table
* Pricing is based on the number of cPanel ACCOUNTS on the server. Volume pricing is offered to clients that buy Litespeed Web servers.